Discover Data-Driven Certified Lab PHAs Powered by Risk Alive

Discover The Risks In Your Business

USE YOUR DATA TO BUILD THE FOUNDATIONS OF A CASE STUDY

It’s never been more critical to understand the threat potential, risk impact and human requirements for your operations to run efficiently and safely. Whether you’ve got an upcoming PHA, HAZOP or Audit or have insights and recommendations from previous assessments that you haven’t yet been able to act on yet, we can help.

Do You Have…

An Upcoming PHA OR HAZOP?

We’ll use your previous PHA data to provide a prioritized list of critical considerrations. 

An Upcoming or recently completed Audit?

We’ll use your PHA results to help you discover the top safeguards to audit.

Outstanding Risk Recommendations You Still Need to Action 

We’ll help you prioritize recommendation with an eye on cost saving and budget.

Digital Science is Changing Process Safety

Risks and threats to your safe operations can often be easily missed using traditional risk analysis. In fact, often only 15-30% of risk potential is actually identified, leaving almost 70% undiscovered.

Utilizing advanced technology and deep-dive analysis, you can discover your full risk profile with advanced analytics & uncover valuable insights in your PHA & HAZOP. Risk Alive® Analytics is designed to help leaders like you create a case study using your own data to gain a better understanding of your threat potential and find actionable ways to improve the safety of your operations, helping save time, money and most importantly, lives.

If you’ve got an upcoming PHA or HAZOP, Risk Alive® can guide you throughout to help ensure there are no critical threats, impacts or hazardous events in your upcoming analysis. Simply submit your previous PHAs, or specifics for your upcoming review, and we’ll provide you with a list of your critical threats, impacts and hazardous events to consider – for free! Curious what your full Risk Discovery should be? For a small upgrade, we can help you understand your current Discovery gaps and opportunities.

If you’ve got an upcoming, or recently completed Audit, we’ll help you identify the key safeguards that can help you find up to 80% risk reduction. Just submit your current PHA results and we will develop a Safeguard Criticality Model to give you critical insight into the top safeguards that should be audited and verified to be working correctly, at no cost. And you can even upgrade to have us substantiate your findings even further for your team.

If you’ve got outstanding risk recommendations from previous audits that still need to be put in to action, we can help you prioritize your spend and effort based on the most effective route for risk reduction. Submit your PHA results and we’ll use our Cost Predictive Model to help you discover significant saving opportunities to prioritize your action items, for free. Looking for a bit more? When you upgrade, we help validate your priorities and saving opportunities.

Understanding your full Risk Profile gives you the power to know more about your operations, dig deeper into your data and work smarter as a team – it becomes your own, ever-evolving, case study to learn from so your organization can make smarter risk decisions, driven by data.

Loading...