Looking for a HAZOP facilitation quote?
Want to discuss solutions for your upcoming PHA?
Data Enriched PHA’s
Powered by Risk Alive
Our customers often wonder how their industry peers are evaluating risks on specific technologies.
With data enriched PHA’s, access the worlds largest process risk database with over 4600 processing units and 51 million learnings aggregated from industry over 7 years.
Leverage data enriched PHA’s to:
1. Improve PHA quality while spending less time on preparation and evaluating and identifying risk scenario’s
2. To standardize the process and information from multiple process units across your company
3. Leverage industry data and knowledge to build more informed guidance documents
See what the industry is saying about Risk Alive HAZOP Facilitation
Facilitator was very energetic and kept things on track throughout the meeting.
Did a great job keeping the meeting on track and getting everyone involved, very well prepared.
Scribe did a great job keeping up to the fast pace. She made a really tough job look easy.
Excellent process knowledge, smooth process while doing it the HAZOP remote.
Very knowledgeable and very efficient. Facilitator did a great job keeping things flowing and seemed to add in breaks at the right time
#1 Leader in Risk Data
What makes Risk Alive Analytics the global leader in risk data?
The world’s largest library of risk data
Risk Alive has more PHA / HAZOP data and risk learnings from more industries than anyone else. Spanning a range of sectors including oil and gas, refining, petrochemical, agrochemical, fertilizer, mining, food and beverage and even cannabis there is no larger collection of process safety risk data anywhere in the world.
MAKE YOUR FACILITY SAFER
Lead the evolution of your process safety programs and create safer facilities and make more informed decisions, quickly and easily using robust insights from PHA analytics and the world’s largest risk learnings database.
Health Check Powered by Risk Alive – Prioritize your site or enterprise HAZOP efforts based on risk data, and execution, not on process and timelines.
- Prioritize areas of greatest risk and needed attention
- Evaluate effectiveness of planned and implanted safeguards
- Evaluate measurements of risk
- What processing units have you discovered the most risk